Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

i never win anything...

but i won a blogger award!! my friend jordan at queen of la (check it out- love her!) awarded me with 3 blog awards!! (see below!) i havent been blogging too long, but have been having so much fun!!






apparently, there are 4 rules of acceptance of this award :

1- thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2- share 7 things about yourself
3- pass this on to 15 other bloggers you have discovered
4- contact the recipients and tell them about their award!

as much as i LOVE talking about myself (not), i will share 7 things:

1- i kind of freak out when i have a lot to watch on my tivo. it stresses me out!! although i like everything i tivo, it sometimes becomes a "chore" to watch everything. and love deleting the show when i am done! (watch out, roomie!! j/k)

2- i make my bed EVERY DAY. dont know if my mother taught me well or it just stresses me out to come home to a bed that isnt made. ahhh get away from me if you have any clutter!!!!

3- i was 4 pounds when i was born! but look, i survived!!!

4- i dont like capital letters (this is probably clear). i do not like the "e" in my name to be capitalized- it looks ugly. capital letters are stupid. dont even get me started about cursive.

5- i love looking at wedding pictures and wedding dresses. i will look at anyone's pictures- doesnt matter if its a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend- i will look! i love them!!

6- i love bargain shopping (probably get that fab quality from my mother). i love f21, target, h&m, and tj maxx. i kind of cut myself off from forever 21- even though it's cheap doesnt mean it is free, right? right??

7- when i say i am from bakersfield, dont make a comment. what does "you dont look like you're from bakersfield even mean?" ok, i know what it means, but its soooo annoying (another thing i say often).

ok and my favorite blogs, which encouraged me to start my own, are:

brunch at saks
9 to 5 chic
fit chick in the city
love maegan
fitnessista
the cheap chicas guide to style
the chole conspiracy
beauty junkie in sf
spice and sass
the love list
legally fabulous
the dishy decorator
couture & crayons
coco + kelley
simply seductive

thanks again, queen!!

xoxo, e


3 comments:

Jordan said...

numbers 1, 5, and 6 = DITTO! and thanks for the shoutout!

love, the queen

Fit Chick in the City said...

Thank you so much for the fun nomination!

Simply Seductive said...

Congratulations on your NUMEROUS awards. It appears you are having a lot of success with your blog. Also, thank you for the recognition! It is always appreciated. Have a great weekend,

Linda, xo