Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thursday product review: Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector and Thermal-Active Refiner


Now THIS is a great product and is the first clinique product i have used in a long time.
My mom gave it to me because she really liked it, as well.
It makes your skin so smooth!!
Lately, people have been saying that my skin looks great and I think that is in part due to the boscia luminizing black mask and the pore perfector.

i am not really sure how you are supposed to put it on, but i put my moisturizer on first, then the pore perfector (all over), then my foundation. it goes on so smooth and just makes your face feel like a baby's a$$. ok, maybe not that smooth, but you get the point.



another product that goes hand-in-hand with this one is the thermal active skin refiner. i use it in the shower, which seems best because you should leave it on your face for a few minutes and you dont want it dripping down while you leave in on. anyway, the best part is that it heats up. so, i put it on my face, emphasizing the t-zone area, and leave it on while i shave or wash my hair, and then wash it off.

my mom and i think both have reduced the size of our pores or at least the visibility of them.

try it and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Calvin Brock said...

In this article, we will present some general guidelines to help you deal with your particular skin problem, whether it's over dry or over oily. reduce pore size