Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

thursday product review: neutrogena healthy skin rejuvenator


i love this thing!!!
my mom got herself and me one a few months ago and its GREAT.

now, i have not used the gazilion-times-more expensive clarisonic scrubber, but im gonna go ahead and make the claim that this product just as good.



one disclaimer- when my mom told me that she has to sit down when she uses it because it kind of makes her dizzy, i thought she was crazy.
SHE IS RIGHT- it totally has a dizzying effect.
so, sit down when you use it. i kind of use it like like i brush my teeth- try to focus on each area of my face for about 30 seconds, focusing on the T-Zone.

it comes with extra pads, and it says to only use each pad once, but i let it dry and definitely use each pad a few times before i throw it out.

usually, i do it after a night of beautifying- right after i use my beloved black mask!


is it anti-aging like it says? who knows, but it makes my skin as soft as a baby's tushie

No comments: