Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

thursday product review: oil of olay age defying daily renewal cream


in my constant quest to find awesome drug store products, i found this one.
i had been waiting to try a new moisturizer until i finished my old one(s) and wanted to try the olay product, since people say that its as good as some really pricey department store products.

well- i love it.
it makes my skin super smooth, and its oil free, which is totally awesome and makes me feel better about having it on my skin for 24 hours.

i have been using it in conjunction with the lancome youth generating serum and so far (its been a week), i am really liking the results.

so, if you want to try a new less-than-$10- moisturizer, you should definitely check this one out!!!!

ps- im going to THE GAME tonight- BEAR DOWN!!!

xoxo, e

No comments: