Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

thursday product review: maybelline master shape eyebrow pencil

this is my first post from my phone!

the blogger app is so cool.

so i was killing time at wallgreens the other day and saw they had a lot of make-up that was buy one, get one 1/2 off. i have had eye brow pencils before, but never really used them, and i got the itch to buy one. (i think only because i saw one that looked like it was EXACTLY the color of my hair. so, i bought it (and something else to be revealed at a later date), and i really like it! it is great! does it make that much of a difference? not sure, but i really feel "all put together" when i use it. i will take some pictures next time i am not blogging from bed.

xoxo, e

2 comments:

Alyson said...

definitely show the difference. i have to brush in my eyebrows every day so would be curious to see how a pencil works. I usually eyeshadow with a brush application.

Annemarie @ Brunch at Saks said...

Oh I'm always look for a brown pencil/powder! Thanks for the review. I'll be sure to look for this the next time I'm at the store!